- To educate members of the adoption community and society at large about the effects of adoption.
- To build bridges with other adoption reform groups across Ontario and in the rest of Canada.
- To offer support at all stages of the search and reunion process.
- To lobby for and support organizations lobbying for the opening of adoption records and the legalization of open adoption.
- To have a membership inclusive of adoptees, fostered adults, members of first, adoptive and foster families, educators, adoption professionals and others interested in adoption disclosure and reform.