- attend monthly meetings
- seek pre and post reunion support
- receive searching tips
- have their information entered into two national search registries
- purchase a search manual with detailed instructions on how to search in Ontario
- attend panel discussions, listen to expert speakers, and join in discussions on issues related to adoption, search and reunion
- ask questions of our experienced volunteers
- volunteer to help others as they search and reunite
- meet others like you who understand the search and reunion process
$40.00 per year.
The membership fee is used to meet the expenses of ASK, for example, rent, website, photocopying, and other sundry staff. ASK does not have a paid staff.